Hi guys!... need some help on XVIII's Trieste...

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
mauricioom
vilegiante
vilegiante

Hi guys!... need some help on XVIII's Trieste...

Messaggio da mauricioom »

Hi guys, i'm new here, my name is Mauricio, i'm 19 years old and i live in Mexico.. unfoutanely the little italian i know it's only spoken, but i can read a lot of your posts because of the relation spanish-italian... I'm going to present to you my case and hopefully you'll be able to help me:

while doing an investigation on my familt i found out that my grgandfather's grgranfather was born in what is now Lokev, Slovenia, just across the border from the Trieste Province, in the time he was born (1758), Lokev was part of the Gorizia County and was managed by the Intendency of Trieste then part of the Austrian Empire...

I found an old document with his whole name, aparentely he belonged to the Aristochracy of the area... His name was Wolfgang de Mucha, and here is the transaltion of that part of the document:
"Among Mr. Wolfgang de Mucha's ancestors we find numerous noble
families of italian, german and carniolian origin, we know of:
Bernstein, Wolkenstein, Hochenthal, Rosenfeld, Petazzi, Terzi,
Ursini and Montebelo Noble (Edler) of Swonazenk Knight of the Holy
Roman Empire, Baron (Freiherr) of Logri, Presle, Rizmanje, Strak,
Sant Abas and Schiffrer Von Schifferstein."

One of the things i'm trying to do is to find all the places he was Baron of, until now i've only found that Rizmanje/Ricmanje is the slavic name for San Giuseppe della Chiusa...

Among the Houses he belonged to are the Mucha (his father's surname), Schiffrer von Schifferstein (his mather's surname), Petazzi (or Petac, a really important family that once owned the Socerb Castle and the lands of the Vilenica Caves).. the rest are still unknown to me, but i know that once, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart signed a letter as "Edler von Hochenthal" as a mockery to aristochracy, and that's one of "my" Wolfgang's houses...

Although Wolfgang de Muchawas born in Corgnale (now Lokev) i believe he spent a lot of time in Trieste where his father aparentely was a Goverment Officer (that's probably how he had the title Edler) and a really wealthy landowner... with the Napoleon Invasions Wolfgang's father retired to Lokev where he died in 1790s, he left 5 daughters and one son by the name of Anton de Mucha living in Trieste whereas Wolfgang left and after working as a teacher in some kind of army-related school in Germany and a brief stay in Pest he left for Spain as petitioned by the King of Spain, where he married and had children, he was a mathematician, engeneer and more..

His own grandson left Spain to live in Mexico where he founded the mexican "de Mucha" from wich i descend...

I'm trying to find also any track of the italian "de Mucha" family that is supposeddly still in Trieste..

Well, i hope you guys can help me!
Mauricio

babatriestina
senator
senator

Messaggio da babatriestina »

A collegue of mine is Manuela Muha! :-D

mauricioom
vilegiante
vilegiante

OMG! does she know anything on her family??.. it'd be awesome if she could track herself back to Wolfgang de Mucha's brother!...

So exiting! can i get in contact with her?...
You Rocl Elisabetta!
Mauricio

mauricioom
vilegiante
vilegiante

Oh, i've been moved to the English section... :'-(
Well, i hope this forum is as visited as the others!... Any of you guys can help me out with this?...

Thanks

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

Don't be afraid, it works anyway :-D

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Re: Hi guys!... need some help on XVIII's Trieste...

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

mauricioom ha scritto:Hi guys, i'm new here, my name is Mauricio, i'm 19 years old and i live in Mexico.. unfoutanely the little italian i know it's only spoken, but i can read a lot of your posts because of the relation spanish-italian...
Hi Mauricio !

maybe you don't realize that we don't write in italian language !
We use to write in triestin, the slang from Trieste. The funny thing is that if you hear us talking, it sounds more similar to spanish that italian :-D

If you have any problem with a particular word we use, please ask !

Torna a “English section”