HEAT WAVE

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
pacifico

Israele e l`acqua

Messaggio da pacifico »

ISRAELE E L`ACQUA POTABILE
Dato che semo in discussion riguardo la carenza de acqua in Australia; xe sta' nomina la codizion idrica de Israele. Certamente lori i ga adotta' el sistema idroponico per bagnar i alberi (6 milioni)e altre piante, con o senza soluzion. Ma xe un`altro problema che i Ebrei i ga risolto, e questo se trattava della possibilita' che i arabi ghe invelenava l`acqua potabile che ghe riva dal nord. I ga trova' un piccolo pese, no piu' grande de due o 3 centimetri.
I lo ciama el pese elefante, perche' el ga una piccola proboside, assai curiosa. el xe de un bel color blu' brillante. No trovo la foto altrimenti la gavaria aggiunta. Se nell`acqua xe un minimo de sostanze velenose, el da delle scosse elettriche debolissime, e con i detector messi nelle vasche apposite dove i fa passar l`acqua, vien amplificade e i da l`allarme. I ga del zervel i Ebrei, cosa pense?

Nona Picia
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Re: Israele e l`acqua

Messaggio da Nona Picia »

pacifico ha scritto:ISRAELE E L`ACQUA POTABILE

I ga del zervel i Ebrei, cosa pense?
Xe una delel poche robe che tuto el mondo ghe riconosci......

Ciao ciao
Trova un minuto per pensare, trova un minuto per pregare,
trova un minuto per ridere.
"MADRE TERESA"

"La Mama l’è talmen un tesor de valur che l’ha vorüda anche Noster Signur" .....
Coce
Ixolan
Ixolan

Post subject

Messaggio da Coce »

Today's Update. Coce Ciao
City swelters through hottest day ever recorded
Melbourne hits 46 degrees as state suffers in heat.
'Worst day in history' Keep cool Weather

La vita
Piu' che la pendi
Piu' la rendi
serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

OMG!

:shock:

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
[size=75][i]"Quando comincia una guerra, la prima vittima è la Verità.
Quando la guerra finisce, le bugie dei vinti sono smascherate,
quelle dei vincitori, diventano Storia."
(A. Petacco - La nostra guerra)[/size][/i]
Capuzi garbi

Messaggio da Capuzi garbi »

Per quei che ghe pol interesar...Temperature primato ogi,,,oltre 46 gradi con forti refoli de vento e conseguenti foghi che ga causa` e causa ancora fortisimi dani...Centinaja de case brusade...Una giornada de inferno!

Townships under ember attack as fires rage
ABC - February 7, 2009, 4:18 pm
Latest news from your area
State-by-state news coverage
Related Articles

Heatwave: Three states braced for bushfire threat
February 7, 2009, 7:07 am
Church veteran teaches future rock gods
February 7, 2009, 7:38 am
Fire destroys flat in 40 minutes
February 7, 2009, 9:18 am
Residents warned as fire breaks lines
February 7, 2009, 10:02 am

Embers are falling on townships which are being threatened by a fierce bushfire which is burning out of control and threatening power lines east of Melbourne .

Fires are raging across Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales, with tens of thousands of fire fighters on stand-by across all three states.

The fire in Bunyip State Park is now within a kilometre of major transmission lines that feed power to the Victorian capital.

Victorian fire authorities say the townships of Labertouche and Labertouche North are coming under ember attack and Stuart Ord the Department of Sustainability and Environment says the fire could threaten homes.

"Those communities in particular, Labertouche, Jindivick, Neerim and Tonimbuk, would be seeing smoke at the moment coming from the fire further back," he said.

"We're expecting the temperatures to get into the mid-40s today and this afternoon, and we're expecting the wind speeds to increase, so as that happens, the speed of this fire will increase."

The Victorian Ambulance Service is evacuating people from aged care homes at Neerim and Bunyip.

Victoria's 'hottest day'

Melbourne has already recorded its hottest-ever February day, with the temperature in the city reaching 46 degrees Celsius at 2:27pm (AEDT).

The mercury reached 47.4 degrees at Avalon between Melbourne and Geelong at 2:41pm, while 46.8 degrees was recorded at Laverton.

In regional areas, it reached 46 degrees at Mildura, 46 at Yarrawonga and 45.3 at Aireys Inlet.

Residents of Kilmore East, Wandong and Clonbinane north of Melbourne are on alert, as strong northerly winds fan a fire in the area.

The fire is currently burning three kilometres east of Kilmore, near Saunders Road. The CFA says the fire is gaining strength as it heads towards pine plantations near Wandong.

The Hume Highway has been closed south of Kilmore.

ABC reporter James Bennet says residents in the area have been prepapring for the fire's arrival.

"Certainly the state here for residents is one of really realising that it is indeed time to go," he said.

"This fire is extremely close, flames are visible from the hillside and it can't be too long before the fire will be encroaching on several of these houses."

More fires in Victoria

Another fire is burning a kilometre south of Churchill in the Latrobe Valley and is throwing embers and spotfires toward Hazelwood South, Jeeralang, Jeeralang North and Balook. Concerns are also held for Traralgon South.

The CFA has told residents of numerous towns that could be threatened by bushfires to immediately enact their bushfire survival plans.

A fire burning near Coleraine, in Victoria's south-west, has crossed the Coleraine-Balmoral Road after earlier jumping the Glenelg Highway.

The fire is heading east and residents of Muntham, Coleraine and Hilgay are being warned to be on alert.

A grass fire east of Camperdown is posing a threat to homes on Scollers Road and Caters Roads, as well as the community of Swan Marsh.

The CFA says a blaze on south-east of Churchill in Gippsland could pose a threat to residents of Jerralang, Jerralang North and Jerralang Junction.

A fire is also burning on the southern outskirts of Horsham, in the state's north-west, and the CFA says people in the communities of Haven, McKenzie Creek and Wonwondah should be patrolling their homes for burning embers.

V-Line has suspended train services on the Warrnambool, Gippsland and Seymour lines because of bushfires.

For information on the Victorian fires call the *Country Fire Authority's information line on 1800 240 667*.

Power has been cut to 700 homes across suburban but authorities say they expect it to be restored within hours.

Homes in Brighton, Oakleigh, Parkdale and Templestowe are most affected, with high winds causing damage to power lines.

South Australia

SA's Country Fire Service (CFS) says a fire at Gawler River, in Adelaide's north, is threatening public safety.

The fire started near Wilkinson Road and Gawler River Road and is travelling in a south-easterly direction towards Munno Para, Kudla, Hillier and Angle Vale.

The CFS says smoke and burning embers could threaten people's safety and property.

The public is being advised not to enter the area as access is restricted.

Wind gusts of up to 90 kilometres per hour are predicted, along with temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius.

It was already 37C in Adelaide at 9:00am ACDT.

More than 10,000 firefighters and 11 water bombers are on stand-by in strategic positions around the state.

One water bomber has already been sent to help contain a forest fire at Nangwarry near Mount Gambier.

National parks at Mount Lofty and on the Fleurieu Peninsula are closed because of the bushfire threat, and Monarto Zoo is also closed.

The *SES emergency number is 132 500 and the South Australian Country Fire Service information hotline is 1300 362 361.

New South Wales

A fire in Wollemi National Park in NSW's Hunter region has been declared a bushfire emergency.

The Rural Fire Service says three fires which began in the park this morning have joined up, burning about 1,000 hectares of bushland, but it is not threatening any properties.

Forty firefighters and two aircraft have been trying to put the fire out and the emergency declaration will free up more resources.

RFS spokeswoman Rebel Talbert says there are more than 40 fires burning across the state, with particular concern about blazes in Bega Valley, Tumut and the Shoalhaven.

The RFS says a bushfire in the Bega Valley in the state's far south has crossed containment lines.

The blaze has burnt over 1,000 hectares since it began about a week ago at Jingera Rock.

While it is not currently threatening any properties residents from nearby villages including Towamba, Wyndham and Burragate have been asked to stay prepared.

A spokeswoman says water bombers have been deployed to fight the blaze.

On the central coast Lake Munmorah Park has been closed because of a fire burning there. *The New South Wales Rural Fire Service information hotline is 1800 679 737.*

A weekend-long total fire ban has been issued in Canberra.

Many of Canberra's public parks have been closed as a precaution, with gas bottles turned off at public barbeques.

A number of roads in the Namadgi National Park have been closed, while Googong Foreshores will also be closed.

Elisa
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da Elisa »

mamma mia, da no creder!!!!
Povereti, provo a meterme nel vostro posto....e sopratuto tra quei che che toca le pegior conseguenze, e sento la pel de galina!
Dopo, altre parole no se trova!

"Todo lo bueno me ha sido dado"
serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

Veramente impressionante. :(

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
Nona Picia
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Terribile!

Ciao ciao
"MADRE TERESA"

"La Mama l’è talmen un tesor de valur che l’ha vorüda anche Noster Signur" .....
pacifico

Tribolazioni

Messaggio da pacifico »

In 55 anni che vivo in Australia, no ricordo una giornada simile del 7 febbraio. Tra l`altro go una nipote che per motivi de lavor la vivi a Port Albert. La xe circondada dai foghi. L`unica speranza xe de buttarse in mar nel caso che el fogo rivi fin la'.

Capuzi garbi

..e come che no bastassi, 'desso riva i morti...ultimi detagli conferma 25 persone ga perso la vita...

Fourteen people have been killed in the savage bushfires which set Victoria ablaze on Saturday.

Victoria police confirmed the deaths on Saturday night and said they fear the figure may reach into the 40s.

Deputy police commissioner Kieran Walshe said all the deaths were in a massive blaze northwest of Melbourne - six at Kinglake, four at nearby Wandong, three at Strathewen and one in Clonbinane.

Mr Walshe said he believed the Kinglake victims were all in the same car.

He believed arsonists were responsible for some of the nine major fires ripping across the state.

"We suspect a number of the fires have been deliberately lit," Mr Walshe told reporters.

"This is an absolute tragedy for the state and we believe the figure may even get worse," Mr Walshe said.

"We base that on the fact we're only just getting into these areas now ... to search buildings and properties these have been very very significant fires ... the figure could get into the 40s."

The fire started in East Kilmore, 80km north of Melbourne, and covered a huge area as it pushed 30km east to Kinglake, through the small townships of Wandong, Strathewen and Clonbinane.

Mr Walshe said he could not determine whether the victims were civilians or firefighters. He said identifications could not be carried out until at least Sunday.

Kinglake resident Peter Mitchell said the town had no time to act as the fire raced through.

"The whole township is pretty much on fire," Peter Mitchell told ABC Radio.

"There was no time to do anything ... it came through in minutes.

"There'll be a massive loss of houses ... there'll be a lot of us homeless.

"All those who have made it into town will be fine. The others will be sheltering and working on their fire plans, God help them."

Mr Mitchell said he was with around 200 residents holed up in the local pub and that no fire trucks could get into the town.

The Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE) said at least 100 homes have been destroyed as nine major blazes burnt out of control across Victoria in the worst fire conditions in the state's history.

The Ash Wednesday fires in February, 1983 claimed 47 lives in Victoria and 28 in South Australia and remain the deadliest bushfire in Australian history.

More than 100 fires which started on February 16, 1983, destroyed 2,800 homes in Victoria and burnt out 210,000 hectares, while 383 homes went up in South Australia.

The Kilmore fire started at 11.49am (AEDT) and quickly spread to neighbouring towns.

But with the cool change which swept across the state late Saturday afternoon came a shift in direction of the wind which then sent the fire eastwards towards Whittlesea and the sub alpine communities of Kinglake, Healesville and Warburton.

It grew alarmingly from a 4,000 hectare blaze to one covering 30,000 hectares in just a few hours.

Five hundred firefighters on 100 trucks were battling the inferno which was threatening to push even further into the town of Broadford which was warned to be on high alert on Saturday night.

Water bombing aircraft will resume operations at first light on Sunday.

Ambulance Victoria said it had airlifted a young girl with burns from Whittlesea to Royal Melbourne Hospital and had set up casualty centres at Whittlesea and Kinglake to deal with mounting injuries.

More than 3,000 firefighters and many more residents battled other major fronts at Horsham, Coleraine, Weerite, Bunyip, Churchill, Dargo, Murrindindi and Redesdale in all corners of the scorched state as the searing heat in the mid-40s and high winds exceeded authorities' dire fears.

Several areas of Gippsland in the east were on high alert as an uneasy dusk fell on Saturday night, while the Horsham fire was downgraded early in the evening.

Fifty houses were reportedly lost in the Bendigo area in the Redesdale blaze.

The cool change early Saturday evening was expected to create more volatile conditions.

"It hasn't helped the firefighters, only presented them with new fronts," a CFA spokeswoman said.

The CFA and DSE (Department of Sustainability and Environment) warned Victorians to prepare to be hit by fire late on Saturday night and to be especially prepared for ember attack.

La Trobe Valley power stations were under threat as a fire on the eastern fringes of the Strzelecki Ranges spread toward the Gippsland coast, threatening towns such as Yarram, Langsbrough and Manns Beach.

"It is pretty well every part of the state except the far northwest," CFA Deputy Chief Fire Officer John Haynes said.

"The fire weather ... was extreme and off the scale."

The Horsham fire burnt 5,700 hectares and claimed at least three homes, the town's golf club and several sheds, while the Bunyip State Park fire reached 2,400 hectares and destroyed some houses in the town of Labertouche.

Victoria Premier John Brumby said one fire threatening his parents' home in Coleraine was stopped literally on their doorstep.

"I would like to thank DSE, CFA and SES (State Emergency Services) fire fighters and volunteers who have fought tirelessly throughout the day to protect Victorian people and property," Mr Brumby said.

One man, aged in his 40s, is in critical condition after suffering burns to 50 per cent of his body when he tried to move stock in Coleraine area.

serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

Incendi dolosi? Che delinquenti. :x

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
Ursus Canadiensis
ixolan
ixolan

Messaggio da Ursus Canadiensis »

El mondo dei delinquenti xe come el mondo dei m•¶¶a, i ga le mame sempre incinta.
Arnie

If at first you don't succeed, try reading the instruction manual.
Capuzi garbi

Scene infernali dantesche...650 case brusade...65 morti ...decine de feridi...e el conto continua a salir...Incredibile.

La temperatura, parlando generalmente, se ga sbasa`, ma purtopo i foghi continua a brusar su un fronte tanto vasto che mi no son capace de imaginar...

Povera gente. Mi son qua che scrivo, sano e salvo nel mio quartier e me par de eser quasi un ipocrita...Nel mio stato xe pompieri che lavora volontariamente, xe gente che mori e ga perso tuto quel che i ga/aveva.

Veramente xe una roba che me fa venir de pianzer...

Capuzi garbi

Police: Death toll in Australia fires reaches 65

Slideshow: Wildfires rage in Australia AP – A fire truck moves away from out of control flames from a bushfire in the Bunyip Sate Forest near the …

HEALESVILLE, Australia – A police spokeswoman says the death toll from wildfires that have swept Australia's southeast has risen to 65.

The toll from firestorms in southern Victoria state climbed steadily Sunday as emergency crews reached further into a huge burnt-out area.

Officials say at least 640 houses were destroyed in Saturday's blazes, and that tally was expected to rise.

Victoria state police spokeswoman Creina O'Grady said the latest death toll on Sunday evening was 65.

Australia's worst wildfire tragedy was in 1983, when 75 people were killed in two states.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

HEALESVILLE, Australia (AP) — Towering flames razed an entire town in southeastern Australia and burned fleeing residents alive in their cars, authorities said Sunday as the death toll from the country's worst fire disaster in a quarter-century reached 49.

Officials said at least 640 homes were destroyed in Saturday's inferno when searing temperatures and wind blasts produced a firestorm that swept across a swath of the country's Victoria state, where all the deaths occurred.

"Hell in all its fury has visited the good people of Victoria in the last 24 hours," Prime Minister Kevin Rudd told reporters as he toured the fire zone. "It's an appalling tragedy for the nation."

Thousands of exhausted volunteer firefighters were still battling nine uncontrolled fires Sunday in Victoria, though conditions had eased considerably. Government officials said the army would be deployed to help out, and Rudd announced immediate emergency aid of 10 million Australian dollars ($7 million).

The tragedy echoed across Australia. Leaders in other states — most of which have been struck by their own fire disasters in the past — pledged to send money and volunteer firefighters.

Underscoring Australia's size and its often-harsh landscape, thousands of residents of tropical northern Queensland state watched the blanket news coverage of the fires from homes soaked by floodwaters after weeks of drenching storms.

In Victoria, witnesses described seeing trees exploding and skies raining ash on Saturday as temperatures of up 117 F (47 C) combined with blasting winds to create furnace-like conditions.

Police said they were hampered from reaching burned-out areas to confirm details of deaths and property loss. But Victoria Police Commissioner Christine Nixon confirmed deaths at a dozen sites.

Police said they believed groups of bodies had been found in cars in at least two places — suggesting families or groups of friends were engulfed in flames as they tried to flee.

In total, 49 deaths were confirmed by Sunday evening, said police spokeswoman Leanne Quentin, and officials were still working their way into burned-out regions, meaning the toll could rise further.

Health Minister Daniel Andrews said 78 people were hospitalized with burns. Dr. John Coleridge of Alfred Hospital, one of the largest in the fire zone, said injuries ranged from scorches on the feet of people who fled across burning ground to life-threatening burns. At least three would probably die, he said.

The fires were so massive they were visible from space Saturday. NASA released satellite photographs showing a white cloud of smoke across southeastern Australia.

Deputy Commissioner Kieran Walshe said police suspected some of the fires were set deliberately. He predicted it would take days to get all the blazes under control.

Victoria Country Fire Authority official Stuart Ord told Sky News some 460 square miles (1,190 square kilometers) had been burned by early Sunday.

Marysville, a former gold rush town that was home to about 800 people, was almost completely wiped out, witnesses said. Video taken from the air showed street after street of burned-out homes in the town, about 80 miles (130 kilometers) north of Melbourne.

"Marysville is no more," Senior Constable Brian Cross told The Associated Press as he manned a checkpoint Sunday in nearby Healesville on a road leading into the town.

The 30 or so town residents who had not evacuated before Saturday's fire huddled on a sports field overnight to escape the flames and were brought out Sunday, the Australian Broadcasting Corp. reported.

No deaths were reported in Marysville, but police sealed off the town because they feared bodies would be found there.

Another of the hardest-hit districts was Kinglake, a normally sleepy region of farms and weekend-getaway spots, where at least a dozen people were reported killed. It was there that six bodies were found in one car.

Victoria Country Fire Service spokesman Hayden Lane said 640 houses had been confirmed destroyed — 550 in the Kinglake district — and that tally was expected to rise.

Residents reported the fire tearing through the region at high speed, burning everything before it.

Temperatures in the area dropped to around 77 F (25 C) on Sunday, but along with cooler conditions came wind changes that officials said could push fires in unpredictable directions.

Dozens of fires were also burning in New South Wales state, where temperatures remained high for the third consecutive day. Properties were not under immediate threat.

Police said they detained and questioned a man in connection with a blaze but released him without charge.

Wildfires are common during the Australian summer. Government research shows that about half of the roughly 60,000 fires each year are deliberately lit or suspicious. Lightning and people using machinery near dry brush are other causes.

Australia's deadliest fires were in 1983, when blazes killed 75 people and razed more than 3,000 homes in Victoria and South Australia.

________

Almeno due citadine xe stade praticamente distrute e no le esisti piu`: Marysville e Narbethong, al nord est de Melbourne.

Capuzi garbi

serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

I ga dito adesso per radio: 65 morti. Povera gente.

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
Coce
Ixolan
Ixolan

Post subject

Messaggio da Coce »

LE ULTIME notizie riguardanti ala tragedia dei BUSH FIRES nel Victoria
da vaggiunger al'ottimo reportage de Capuzi Garbi http://www.theage.com.au/ Ciao Coce :-)

La vita
Piu' che la pendi
Piu' la rendi
Capuzi garbi

E purtropo el numero conferma` dei morti xe sali` a 84. Qual sara` la cifra final?

serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

Nei link che ga messo Coce i parla za de 96 morti. :(

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
Nona Picia
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Go visto el telegiornale. Xe veramente tragico! e tuti quei che ancora no i ga trovà! Xe tremendo.

Ciao ciao
"MADRE TERESA"

Torna a “Triestini nel mondo”