Seasonal Greetings to all !

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Seasonal Greetings to all !

Messaggio da Ron »

Dear friends

I hope I will be forgiven if my greetings are incorrectly phrased (I blame the internet translator) but I think you will all get the message :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ancora una volta io sono deliziato augurare ognuno su questo foro, particolarmente gli amici che io ho fatto, un Natale molto felice ed un anno nuovo e sano

Best wishes to all

Ron
Allegati
buon_natale_08.jpg

As a British soldier, I was stationed in the Trieste area from October 1945 until January 1947
AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

Dear Ron,

the translation is nearly perfect ! Happy Christmas to you and to all the english speking mates as well !
Allegati
Christmas .jpg

Mal no far, paura no gaver.
Larry
ixolan
ixolan

Messaggio da Larry »

Beh, since it seems that the young Ron has sent his Seasonal Greetings to one and all, I'll add my voice so that the Forum will not feel neglected by its English friends.

Cussi, a tutti quanti che leggono sta pagina, ormai son un po in ritardo per augurarvi bon Nadal, ma, con tutto il core ti auguro un Felice Anno Nuovo 2010 e che sia magari piu felice e prospero che el vecio 2009.

So, for all who may read this page, although I am a trifle late to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I can, with my whole heart, wish you all a Happy New Year 2010, and hope that it will be happier and more prosperous than the old 2009.

Happy New Year to the Forum A Trieste.

Larry

Auld acquaintance should ne'er be forgot
For the sake of auld lang's syne
Ursus Canadiensis
ixolan
ixolan

Messaggio da Ursus Canadiensis »

Might I add that everything taken into consideration, 2010 shouldn't find it very difficult to be a better year than 2009. It's been a pretty dour 12 month era, at least in my view. That said, though, let us jointly piddle on being pessimistic and actually put ourselves out MAKE 2010 the best oyear ever.

Arnie

If at first you don't succeed, try reading the instruction manual.
nanaia
ixolan
ixolan

seasonal greetings

Messaggio da nanaia »

Dear friends, my best wishes for a Happy New Year to you all and my sincere apologies for not being in time for Christmas.

:36_3_15:

Ursus Canadiensis
ixolan
ixolan

Re: seasonal greetings

Messaggio da Ursus Canadiensis »

nanaia ha scritto:Dear friends, my best wishes for a Happy New Year to you all and my sincere apologies for not being in time for Christmas.

:36_3_15:
....Oh, well! We shouldn't forget that ther's always the next Christmas, right?

Happy everything for 2010!

Arnie :-D :-D :-D

If at first you don't succeed, try reading the instruction manual.

Torna a “English section”