Search for family member - ALBINO/ALBERTINO LENASSI

storie e tradizioni: credibili, incredibili, metropolitane de Trieste e dintorni
Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
Lindycat
naufrago
naufrago

Search for family member - ALBINO/ALBERTINO LENASSI

Messaggio da Lindycat »

I am a family historian and I am asking for assistance to locate information on a family member. His name was written variously as Albertino/Alberto or Albino, and the surname was LENASSI. In his fathers will dated 1876, he left a sum of money to him with best wishes for his new commercial venture in Trieste. It seems clear that Albertino/Alberto/Albino was going to Trieste to start some kind of business. The father actually died in 1878 so this new business was probably started around that time. The Lenassi Family were silk manufacturers from Gorizia. I have obtained many documents on the family from the Archives in Gorizia and Albertino/Alberto/Albino's name disappears from the papers after 1886 and there are notations regarding "the heirs of Albino", which referred to his sister's daughters. It's all a mystery to me and hopefully someone out there might have some advice on what I might do next. To me, it appears that he may have died but no one remembers. Thanking you for any help you can offer.
Linda in Canada

nonna ivana
Notabile
Notabile

Re: Search for family member - ALBINO/ALBERTINO LENASSI

Messaggio da nonna ivana »

Wellcome Linda! :-D

Benarrivata! :-D :-D :-D

ivana

la curiosità è il colore della mente
AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Re: Search for family member - ALBINO/ALBERTINO LENASSI

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

Let me translate for whom it may concern. For me the next step is to get in contact with

ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI TRIESTE
Via La Marmora 17 - 34139 Trieste
E-Mail: as-ts@beniculturali.it

usually they are very kind and approachable.

Traduco questa richiesta di informazioni:

flag_it

Sto cercando informazioni su un membro della mia famiglia: il nome veniva scritto Albertino/Alberto/Albino , mentre il cognome era Lenassi. Sembra che nel 1876 ricevesse una somma di denaro per intraprendere una nuova attività a Trieste, attività iniziata probabilmente attorno al 1878 alla morte del padre.
La famiglia Lenassi lavorava la seta a Gorizia, infatti ho ottenuto diverse informazioni riguardo la famiglia dall'Archivio di Stato di GO. Il nome del mio avo scompare nel 1886 e ci sono riferimenti riguardanti gli eredi, che dovrebbero essere le figlie di sua sorella.
Per me è un mistero e spero qualcuno possa darmi qualche consiglio sui prossimi passi da effettuare. Potrebbe essere morto, ma non esistono i relativi documenti.

Mal no far, paura no gaver.

Torna a “Legende dela cità”