Olympic games

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
minni
vilegiante
vilegiante

Olympic games

Messaggio da minni »

Any olymipc fever out there in Italy?? What are your favourite sports there and do you watch them regularly now? I'm counting on Janne Ahonen, I hope he'll succeed tonight!

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

I'm maybe not the right one to talk about sport, but I can tell you that for the moment it seems that the most important thing about Torino 2006 is the safety of the athletes and people around them.
News on TV are pushing about this.
Anyway italians are basically good sport watchers, not sport players :-D
The 90% of them (and I'm not part of the 10%) cares only about football (the american soccer) and seems to forget that there are also good athletes in other sporting competition.

ffdt
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da ffdt »

I did play many sports in my life and the one I like still today is fencing, but I can't play anymore because my time is so few and I have too much other things to do. Anyway, rarely I do like to see what fencing is today ;-) ... like many other sports I feel it have too much economycs into it (sponsors, TV, etc. ).

And I fear that even olympic games are controlled by powers that do use the sport as a way to control people's minds. Sorry.

Ciau

Franco

minni
vilegiante
vilegiante

Olympic games

Messaggio da minni »

Congratulations on Italy's skiers who won gold today in men's relay!

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

There's also a mistery about these games:
it seems that the tickets are sold out but, as you can see on TV, many times the playing fields are empty :shock:
Where are the tickets ?

Torna a “English section”