Foto da internet

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
rofizal
Eximio
Eximio

Foto da internet

Messaggio da rofizal »

Intanto questa:

"The crew of a New Zealand tank with some of Marshall Tito's men in Trieste, Italy, World War 1939-1945. Phtotographed by George kaye on the 4th of May 1945"

Ve posso meter solo el link dela foto, perché col tag img no funzia:
http://digital.natlib.govt.nz/get/18222?profile=access

Ognuno sta solo sul cuor della terra
trafitto da un raggio di sole:
ed è subito sera

[S. Quasimodo]
rofizal
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da rofizal »

No so se lo gavè za visto, questo xe un francobollo che xe stà stampado in Slovenia nel 2004 per el festegiamento del 50° anniversario del Memorandum de Londra.

Immagine

ed è subito sera

[S. Quasimodo]
rofizal
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da rofizal »

Foto aerea presa durante un attacco aereo della prima guerra mondiale da parte di aerei francesi. La foto xe molto grande e quindi includerla nel mesagio faria scandal. Credo che la sia bastanza interesante. Ve meto el link:

http://www.firstworldwar.com/photos/gra ... ial_01.jpg

ed è subito sera

[S. Quasimodo]
serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

rofizal ha scritto:No so se lo gavè za visto, questo xe un francobollo che xe stà stampado in Slovenia nel 2004 per el festegiamento del 50° anniversario del Memorandum de Londra.

Immagine
No lo gavevo ancora visto.

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
[size=75][i]"Quando comincia una guerra, la prima vittima è la Verità.
Quando la guerra finisce, le bugie dei vinti sono smascherate,
quelle dei vincitori, diventano Storia."
(A. Petacco - La nostra guerra)[/size][/i]
serlilian
distinto
distinto

Messaggio da serlilian »

El novo frncobolo austriaco che raffigura la Posta centrale de Trieste col monumento de Franz Josef.

http://mytrieste.blogspot.com/2008/10/t ... riaco.html

Conosso un signor che xe andado a Vilaco apoistamente per comprar un foglio de questi francobolli. El ga dito che l'impiegata se ga meraviglià che el comprava tanti francobolli. Co el ghe ga spiegà che el xe de Trieste, la xe diventada ancora più cordiale e, come che la xe andada a cior el foglio in cassaforte, la ghe ga dito qualcossa ai coleghi e tuti lo ga saludà amichevolmente.

[i]Liliana[/i]
- . - . -
[size=75][i]"Quando comincia una guerra, la prima vittima è la Verità.
Quando la guerra finisce, le bugie dei vinti sono smascherate,
quelle dei vincitori, diventano Storia."
(A. Petacco - La nostra guerra)[/size][/i]
rofizal
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da rofizal »

Simpatico episodio e bel francobol. :-D

Qua xe qualcosa dal Navy Department Library -- Naval Historical Center de Washington. Le foto xe picie ma qualche notizia pol eser interesante. Le copio pari apri. Me par comunque che se posi richieder ingrandimenti (forsi gratis, no go leto).
S.S. Western Hope (American Freighter, 1918).
Served as USS Western Hope (ID # 3771) in 1918-1919
Western Hope, a 5750 gross ton (12,170 tons displacement) freighter, was built at Seattle, Washington, as part of the World War I civilian shipbuilding program. Completed in late September 1918, she was immediately turned over to the Navy and placed in commission as USS Western Hope (ID # 3771). As a unit of the Naval Overseas Transportation Service, she made one voyage prior to the November 1918 Armistice, taking flour to the U.S. East Coast by way of the Panama Canal. Between mid-November and early December she steamed across the Atlantic and into the Mediterranean Sea, unloading her flour at Trieste before returning to the United States in March and April 1919.
Immagine
Pagina originale
USS West Lashaway (ID # 3700), 1918-1919.
Originally, and later, S.S. West Lashaway (1918)
West Lashaway, a 6087 gross ton (11,390 tons displacement) freighter, was built at Seattle, Washington, as part of the World War I shipbuilding effort. When completed at the end of September 1918 she was turned over to the Navy and immediately placed in commission as USS West Lashaway (ID # 3700). Operated by the Naval Overseas Transportation Service, she carried a cargo of flour from the U.S. West Coast to Trieste, Italy, between mid-October and December 1918. Her second voyage took her to France and back to the U.S. from mid-February to early April 1919. USS West Lashaway was decommissioned in mid-April and returned to the U.S. Shipping Board.
Qua la foto xe grandina e lenta da scarigar... meto el link:
http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/imag ... h65092.jpg
Pagina originale
West Elcasco (American Freighter, 1918)
Served as USS West Elcasco (ID # 3661) in 1918-1919
West Elcasco, a 6087 gross ton cargo ship, was built at Seattle, Washington, as part of the World War I emergency merchant ship construction program. When completed in October 1918 she was taken over by the Navy and placed in commission as West Elcasco (ID # 3661). The steamer carried a cargo of flour to the U.S. East Coast on her maiden voyage. During December 1918 and January 1919 she transported food to Trieste and Turkey, returning to the U.S. in February and March. With another load of food for a war-torn and hungry Europe, she began her second trans-Atlantic voyage in April, this time to France. USS West Elcasco was decommissioned in mid-June 1919, soon after arriving back in the U.S., and transferred to the Shipping Board.
Anche qua meto el link perché la foto, almeno in sto momento, se scariga lentamente:
http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/imag ... 5050at.jpg
Pagina originale

ed è subito sera

[S. Quasimodo]
rofizal
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da rofizal »

Concludo, per ogi, con ancora una notizia de una nave e relativa picia foto de cui meto el link per i soliti motivi.
USS America (ID # 3006), 1917-1919.
Originally the German passenger liner Amerika (1905-1917).
Later the U.S. Army Transport America (1919-1920), the U.S. passenger liner America (1921-1940) and the U.S. Army Transport Edmund B. Alexander (1940-1957)
USS America, a 21,085-ton transport, was built at Belfast, Northern Ireland, as the German passenger liner Amerika. Completed in October 1905, she spent the next nine years on the Hamburg-America Line's service between Germany and the United States. She was caught at the western end of the route when World War I began in August 1914 and was laid up at Boston, Massachusetts, from then until the U.S. entered the conflict in April 1917. Seized at that time by American authorities, Amerika was turned over to the Navy for conversion to a troop transport. In August 1917, while this work was underway at the Boston Navy Yard, she was commissioned as USS Amerika, a name soon changed to America.

In late October 1917, America began active work for the Navy, carrying U.S. service personnel across the Atlantic to France. She was employed on this vital duty for almost the remainder of the First World War, making nine round-trip voyages. On 14 July 1918 her seventh eastbound crossing was briefly interrupted by a collision that sank the merchantman Instructor, but left America with slight damage. Her ninth trip to France was notable for a severe outbreak of influenza, which took the lives of more than fifty men. On 15 October 1918, just before departing for another trip, the transport accidently sank alongside her pier at Hoboken, New Jersey. Raised and repaired over the next four months, America returned to service in February 1919 to begin the first of eight round-trip voyages that brought nearly 47,000 Americans home from the former European war zone.

In late September 1919, USS America was decommissioned and transferred to the U.S. Army Transportation Service. While employed as an Army Transport during the rest of the year, she completed two more trips to and from Europe. Between January and August 1920, USAT America made a long journey, via the Panama Canal and the Pacific Ocean, to carry members of the Czech Legion from Vladivostok, Russia, to Trieste, Italy. She was then converted for use as a civilian passenger liner, making her first Atlantic crossing as SS America in June 1921.
Foto
Pagina originale completa

ed è subito sera

[S. Quasimodo]
sono piccolo ma crescero
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Il Piccolo: galleria di foto

Messaggio da sono piccolo ma crescero »

Segnalo queste foto dal Piccolo che mi sembra nessuno abbia ancora segnalato (se me sbaglio butè pur via).

http://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/multimedia/home/21948743/1

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

Interessanti la

http://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/multimedia/ ... 948743/1/7

per el lampion cussì tacado all'ingresso de san Antonio

e la

http://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/multimedia/ ... 948743/1/8

con l'interno della Stazion

Mal no far, paura no gaver.