Please take note

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Please take note

Messaggio da Ron »

in sti giorni, o prima o dopo, gavero` de spostar i server su un'altra linea dati, probabilmente con un altro numero de IP ... de precixo ancora no so perche` esendo periodo de feste no go ciaro el detalio de cuel che capitera`

per adeso ve avixo che pol darse che cualcosa no funzioni ben ogni tanto fin che la situazion no la se stabiliza

per render el pasagio meno traumatico go ciolto un dominio per far de stropabuxi ... se per caxo in sti giorni no dovesi funzionar cualcosa ande` a vardar anca de la`: el xe deifavento.dyndns.org
Ciau Franco

I found the above information whilst browsing for any new info from the site organisers.

As one of the less fortunate members on this site who doesn't understand Triestin (and not too much written Italian either :oops: ) I feel that I must be missing out on a fair amount of important imformation.

May I, on behalf of others with the same problem, ask something of yourself and others who run this site?

Could you please keep this thread, under the title of PLEASE TAKE NOTE and let us have a shortened version of any more important imformation ?

Mille Grazie e
Nuovo anno felice a tutti and A Happy New Year to all !

Ciau

Ron

As a British soldier, I was stationed in the Trieste area from October 1945 until January 1947
Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Messaggio da Ron »

Scusa :oops:

My New Year resolution musy surely be to read through every posting before I hit the SUBMIT icon !
In the posting above I twice spelt information as imformation.

My non-English writing friends are confused enough about my poor Italian without me adding to the problem by using poor English !

Ciau

Ron

As a British soldier, I was stationed in the Trieste area from October 1945 until January 1947
Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Checking my posting

Messaggio da Ron »

My second New Year resolution is "Don't go on the computer at 5:30 in the morning, you are bound to make typo errors !.

I intended to say MUST and stupidly wrote MUSY.

Basta per adesso !

Ron

macondo
Distinto
Distinto

Messaggio da macondo »

Here we are, Ron.

Probably not the best translation, but at least you should understand what's about it....

https://www.atrieste.eu/Forum3/viewtopic ... 4699#14699

ffdt
Eximio
Eximio

Re: Checking my posting

Messaggio da ffdt »

Ron ha scritto:[...]I intended to say MUST[...]
Ron, our brain have an automatic recovery function for this kind of errors ... ;-D ... you did write "musy" and I did read it as "must" ... ;-D

anyway, thanks to Macondo and Babatriestina we have two fine translations of the warning you was referring about :-)

ciau

Franco

Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Understanding a document despite typographical

Messaggio da Ron »

Franco

I can't remember where and when I first saw this, but it cetainly explains why you read my posting correctly despite its errors :lol:

"Acrcndiog to resecarh at Cimdrgabe Unierivsty, it deson't meattr what oderr the lertets in a word are, the only ionramptt thnig is that the frist and last lttrees are at the right palce. The rset can be a toatl mess and you can sitll raed it wutihot a pboelrm. This is becsuae we do not raed every letetr by itself but the wrod as a whloe."

Ciau

Ron

ffdt
Eximio
Eximio

Messaggio da ffdt »

speaking on a slightly different subject, I can recall to have read an interesting article about a new language, called europanto, obtained mixing, without any concern, words of different languages

the author of the article was saying that we can understand the meanings of this mix even if we don't understand any of the languages involved

I can agree in some way both with the "europanto" theory and the one you did express, but I guess that to have them working we must be very fluent in the languages we are reading :-)

ciau :-)

Franco

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

Dear gentlemen,

please have a look to:

Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Please take note

Messaggio da Ron »

Franco

Now you are cooking with gas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mille Grazie

Ron

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

Once again :-D
AdlerTS ha scritto:Dear gentlemen,

please have a look to:

Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Glad to have you back on line

Messaggio da Ron »

Glad to have you back on line :lol: :lol:

(Just to let you know that you were missed)

Auguri !

Ron

ffdt
Eximio
Eximio

Re: Glad to have you back on line

Messaggio da ffdt »

Ron ha scritto:[...]Just to let you know that you were missed[...]
thank you Ron :-) ... unfortunately some of us have still problems to reach the forum due to this move .. the internet isn't so fast with this kind of moves ... :-( ... for one or two days the form will have a limited crew ...

I would have preferred don't make this move, if only it had been possible

Ciau :-)

Franco

Torna a “English section”