lunch time

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
minni
vilegiante
vilegiante

lunch time

Messaggio da minni »

What are you having for lunch today? We were having mashed potatoes and meatballs - a very typical finnish dish. With it we had grated carrots, tomatoes and cucumber. It is lovely that we can get Finnish vegetables in winter even if it is too cold to grow anything outside. I love Finnish tomatoes and I believe in their wholesomeness and cleanness and I don't care if they are quite expensive in winter time (compared to summer). They cost about 6 euros kilo now, how about in Italy?

Do children take part in food making in Italy? Here pupils study home economics at school as a compulsory subject. Girls and boys as well. And they really learn to cook and bake there, and also about taking care of clothes, washing, ironing... My younger son, who is 13 years old, has to handwash something woollen this weekend as a homework. He is going to wash his woollen socks. Do men cook in Italy at home?

babatriestina
senator
senator

Messaggio da babatriestina »

It's Sunday and I have a friend of mine coming here, she'll make stuffed tomatoes, I'm making a Persian dish I tasted while travilling there: chicken with ground walnuts and orange juice, with rice. Then, salad and crostoli, a fried cake used here in Carnevale. With Collio wine, of course! :-D

Torna a “English section”